Sunday 31 May 2015

Best-Stop Motion Nominee 2015!

I apologise greatly for my lack of posts it's been a hectic summer, start to my third and final year at University. Yikes! 


Brief update: I was nominated in the 'Best-Stop Motion' category at the end of last year in the yearly USW Animotion Show, previously known as the Glammies. I was over the moon to be nominated as a second year student. I was up against the lovely Steph Howells & the lovely James Stafford and their final third year films that I was lucky enough to collaborate and help them with. Congrats to Steph for well deserved win! 
Check out their blogs here:

http://staffstopmo.blogspot.co.uk/ James' Final Film: "Bloody Mary"
http://stopmosteph.blogspot.co.uk/ Steph's Final Film: "Wings"

I had to send in a showreel of my work that would be watched and assessed by judges in industry. I brought together all of my work accompanied by some Jackson 5, it had to be done! Here is the link to my final showreel through Vimeo:

Sophie A Lewis Second Year Final Showreel 2015

As everyone will agree University is a complete rollercoaster, but second year was brilliant. I really felt I'd improved in many areas and learnt a lot. Now onto some posts how I spent my summer and preparing for the whopper, FINAL YEAR. 
But as a great man once said, "Life is a rollercoaster. Just gotta ride it."
See you in a few chaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment