Friday 12 June 2015

Let's get down to buisiness...

As the summer started I decided to make a book of all the things I'd made during my second year. Something 'real' that showcases my work as I'm a bit old fashioned and trusting technology to keep all of my valuable photos is a fear I have yet to overcome!
Also, it was all completely free to make, send and buy - great!


I made some business cards for the USW Animotion Show just in case, will be making new ones as a part of the third year business module but I strangely have so much fun making things like this!


And lastly I created a Facebook page where I intend to start commission work properly after Uni because I believe social media is one of the best ways to get my work out there and be seen. And if people like what they see, they can hopefully & eventually buy what they see! It's a start.



No comments:

Post a Comment