Saturday 21 November 2015

Here's to new beginnings...

"Starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next."



Confession time... I'm a bit of a sunrise/sunset nerd. I regularly set alarms on my phone to make sure I catch them.
 I think it's important to take a time out everyday or whenever you can just to reflect on where you are in your life, think of how far you've come and more importantly look forward to where you want to be. Just hit that refresh button, so any problems or worries that you might have are all overshadowed by your determination and plans for the future.

So before this turns into lyrics from a Westlife song I have decided to set myself a personal project which I will build on in my spare time (if I get any!) I want to improve my painting skills and colour studies. Taking some inspiration from one of my heros Bob Ross, investing in a new easel and some canvases, you haven't heard the end of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment