Monday 9 November 2015

"In every job that must be done, there's an element of fun..."

Merchandising - Project No.1 of Third Year

The first project of the year is a merchandising brief. We were given the option of choosing a film/TV series to make a piece of merchandise for. So I decided to pick a from older films, films that wouldn't have necessarily had much merchandise at the time of release. I wanted to steer away from films that in my opinion have too much merchandise, eg. Disney, DC, Marvel, Pixar, etc. So I picked one of my favourite childhood films Mary Poppins. I wanted to challenge myself, so I wanted to make something that will take a range of skills. I decided to make a toybox/musicbox. So I would have to make the wooden box, the mechanism inside and the puppet on the top. Here are my development sheets;










No comments:

Post a Comment