Monday 15 February 2016

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Things are in full swing for Final Major Project! A bit of development from the previous post but I have decided to home in on what I've learnt in previous years and show improvement on those skills. So I decided to make a car, a set, several props and maquettes for my final project. I'm looking to make an old-fashioned set and car to match, then produce a story and character from that.
This weekend just gone I went to Swansea, in and around the town area, because I knew there are several older styled buildings for inspiration for my set and it would be good to get some first hand reference of what these buildings look like and to note the various different textures. Plus its the nearest beach to me for my thinking and planning time!

Here are some of the sketches I did throughout the weekend;




Weekend finished off by schedule planning by the beach! Perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment