Monday 1 February 2016

Beginning of the End

So, the final project of my University degree begins! Isn't that a bit nuts? It's come around way too quickly. Still in very early stages of brainstorming and initial ideas but our brief for Final Major Production is basically to do what we want to be doing in the future - which is brilliant. 
The first thing I thought of when I read the brief was about the previous projects I have done/wanted to improve on or try again. I thought of my Land Rover project and that I wanted to try and make a car with curves, maybe a classic, maybe a convertible... the complete opposite of what I had already made to showcase a different variety and set of skills.
Here are some sketches of random cars just getting into the rhythm of drawing shapes, different angles and viewpoints, parts, colours, shadows, light, textures, etc.
I will be updating my blog every Monday throughout Final Major Project to keep the ball rolling. Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment