Wednesday 26 June 2013

Exhibition Time!

Setting up our "End of Year Exhibition" was so fun because I got to spend time with my friends on the course and put together our final walls. Seeing everyone's work altogether, what we'd been working on for weeks all finished was amazing! Behind each of my characters I wanted to create a collage of pictures, photos and objects to enforce the characters personality and backstory. 

For Todd Cunningham the fox I used maps, two passports for multiple identities, an old work ID, safe combinations, blueprints, coins, photo of his family and lock/keys. As he is a criminal, but only for the safe of providing for his family.

For Warren Mahoney the dog I used a Ritz menu, cake decorations, photos of cakes, luggage tags, a drivers license, orders, photo of his partner and a cork. As he is a waiter, quite feminine as he enjoys going on holidays, sipping cocktails and cake decorating. 


For Aeron Llewelyn the lion I used love letters from/to his wife, medals, photos of his badges, Carys his wife, artillery, other Welsh Guards and cards, a passport page, stamp, map, Welsh flag. As he is a Welsh Guard and was away at war.


No comments:

Post a Comment